Ways that YOU can make a difference...
We do understand that many people are very busy or simply do not have anything to donate. However, there are so many different ways in which you have help make a difference in someone's life:
- Volunteer your time
-- Become a Volunteer to hand out and read to Grade 2 learners at Primary Schools in
Mitchells Plain or Soweto
-- Dedicate some of your time to assist our operations by using your skills such as
administration, marketing, fundraising, project management, etc.
- Sponsor a Mini-Library (R3,200) for a Grade 2 class of your choice
- Sponsor books (R50 each) for Grade 2/3 learners
- Be a READ to RISE Ambassador - Promote the READ to RISE initiative, obtain volunteers, source
donations needed, identify and liaise with schools in need
- Purchase books from Theart Press. Profits go towards READ to RISE. www.theartpressbooks.com
- Make 'Let's Read to Rise' one of your MySchool beneficiaries. Click here to download form.
- Donate gifts for prizes for the top readers in each class
- Donate new HB pencils for our Pencil Drive
- Sponsor one learner for R50 every month. Click here to subscribe
- Sponsor two learners for R100 every month. Click here to subscribe
- To sponsor more learners every month, click here.
Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Please support our campaign to visit every Grade 2 and 3 class in Mitchells Plain so we can conduct our programme and give a book to each learner. For only R50 a book.
Care Packs Campaign
Please support our campaign to give 20,000 care packs to children in Soweto and Mitchells Plain. For only R100 a child, donate below/
Name: Lets Read to Rise (NPC no. 2014/018421/08; NPO No. 140-382; PBO No. 930048481)
Bank: First National Bank
Account no: 62460090443
Branch code: 260231
SWIFT code: FIRNZAJJ
All donations are greatly appreciated!
Donate $10 Donate $100 Donate $500 Donate $1000